-
July 25th, 2001, 04:56 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
I wanna take my life with my own hands.
My own life, no one elses.
That alone makes it okay for me to take.
My selfishness, not so selfish,
When one is selfish with themselves.
I intend to take my life,
My chilling touch eviscerating everything,
Including myself.
Who do I touch more than myself,
In my dreams I am the reaper that I fear so much,
I am the one, running from themselves,
A perfectly cast shadow in my image,
Much the same as the lambs and children,
Were cast in the image of God.
But like God who has forsaken his children,
Adam and Eve from the garden of Eden,
A minor mistake only to be cast out!
What then am I to do,
One who makes more than minor errors in the game of life,
My life forsaken by God,
As the lives of my forefathers,
I am the nightmare that shakes the meek,
Those who are cast out, and they follow,
Blindly like the sheep I massacre.
I like God, cannot stand for such,
Blasphemy of my name,
My mind,
The articulate shadow fades,
As my body falls to the ground.
-
July 26th, 2001, 04:02 AM
#2
Inactive Member
That was so intense. I love it.
-
July 28th, 2001, 04:40 PM
#3
Inactive Member
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Hannibal:
But like God who has forsaken his children, Adam and Eve from the garden of Eden, A minor mistake only to be cast out!
What then am I to do,
One who makes more than minor errors in the game of life,
My life forsaken by God,
As the lives of my forefathers,<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>
Hebrews 13:5 (KJV) 
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks